the freedom to change your routine is the power to change your body.
At Reebok CrossFit Bare Cove, we offer a variety of yoga classes for all levels of fitness. Whether you are an athlete looking to increase your flexibility and range of motion or someone who is looking to build a mindful yoga practice while increasing their strength, we have a class for you. We can even work around any injuries or medical concerns you may have if you share them with us.
3 Things That Make Us Different
- We aren’t just yoga experts. We are fitness experts. Our instructors are incredibly knowledgeable yogis, but they bring an even larger mastery of total fitness. By incorporating concepts the average instructor isn’t familiar with, you receive a more well rounded, effective experience.
- We build a custom program for you with our Perfect Fit System…for FREE. Every person that walks through our doors is able to meet with us to set goals and map out a plan to achieve them. Sometimes that plan consists of just yoga. Other times we may recommend supplementing your yoga practice with a few other things to most effective achieve your goals. Regardless, we love these 15 minute sessions because we get to know you! Feel free to schedule a Perfect Fit session with us here ——————–>
- Yoga memberships include access to our entire boutique training series.The days of having one membership to a yoga studio, another to a cycling studio, and another to a bootcamp class are over. We have it all here. You don’t have to do other things of course, but if you want to you can. And keep in mind, with our goal setting session, you’ll know exactly how to combine them to meet your goals.
Try your first class FREE.
Vinyasa Flow: Yoga postures and breath are linked together in a continuous, challenging and creative flow that combines strength and flexibility while toning the body and clearing the mind. Students will explore standing postures, seated postures, balances, twists and inversions. This is an all-levels class; modifications will be given for both beginner and advanced students. 60 minutes
Mobility Yoga: Classes are dedicated to myofascial release work using foam rollers, lacrosse balls and other props. By applying pressure to specific points on your body, you are able to aid in the recovery of muscles and assist in returning them to “normal” function, meaning your muscles are elastic, healthy, and ready to perform at a moment’s notice. Great for runners, crossfitters, triathletes, and other athletes who push their bodies to their limits. 45 minutes
Power Yoga: A fitness-based approach to Vinyasa flow. Students will focus on linking their breath with a vigorous and mindful flow. In a power yoga class, students will move at a faster pace while building strength, flexibility and concentration while cleansing the body and calming the mind. You can expect a great cardiovascular and strength- building workout combined with breath work. 60 minutes
Yogalates: Yoga and Pilates combined into one great workout! The perfect blend of exercises from each will lengthen and strengthen your body and make you feel strong, centered, flexible and relaxed. Yoga realigns your body, tones and lengthens muscles while improving flexibility and balance. Pilates focuses on building strength in the deep muscles of the abdominal region and the body’s core. The yoga and Pilates combination allows people to retain the benefits of yoga while adding core-strengthening moves. We will focus on alignment and core stabilization exercises to improve posture and reduce pain and incorporate flexibility training to improve range of motion and movement patterns. 60 minutes.
In order for everyone to have the best possible experience, we recommend the following:
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
- Since the practice is physical, it is best to practice on an empty stomach. -Meals should be consumed at least 2 hours prior to class; snacks at least 1 hour.
- We encourage students to bring their own yoga mat; however, loaner mats are available at no charge.
- You may bring a water bottle. All other props are provided.
- Locker rooms, showers, and towel service are available to use at your convenience.
Note that our packages can be used for the entire boutique training series (yoga, bootcamp, cycling, and strength).
Boutique Training Series Drop-Ins
Boutique Training Series Packages
|5 Classes/Month ($15/Class)||$75|
|10 Classes/Month ($13/Class)||$130|
|15 Classes/Month ($11/Class)||$165|
As the number and needs of our members change, so does our schedule. Please click below to see our latest schedule.